Saturday 31 October 2015

Sweater Weather Tag

I love tags and as it's autumn now I thought I would do an autumn themed one and the one I liked the most was this one, the Sweater Weather Tag. This tag has 17 questions and I tag everybody so you can do it on your blog, in the comments or on Google+ and tag me. 
Lets get started!

I actually don’t like candles as I’m scared that I’m going to burn the house down as I’ll probably forget that I’ve got one burning. If I was to choose one I would should the Yankee Candle scent Cinnamon Spice as that was burning for the last few years in my house and it smelt really nice; I love cinnamon scents, especially for fall.

Hot chocolate definitely because I don’t like tea or coffee. When I have hot chocolate I have to have all the cream as whipped cream is a-ma-zing and loads of marshmallows as then it’s more cosy and autumnal.

I don’t have any memories in particular so instead I’ll tell you what I love most about autumn. The thing I love most is the cosy-ness of autumn and that’s the thing I always look forward to as I love snuggling on the sofa or my bed with a TV show or my favourite YouTubers.

I don’t really read much which is very bad and I don’t recommend not reading but I’m currently reading The Duff and when I’m finished I’m going to watch the movie as a treat for reading a whole book. I am enjoying the book but I’m not that far through. I’m also now reading The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan and Phil and it’s amazing!

Both look really gorgeous and it is hard to choose one but I love dark lips so I’m going to choose that even though I think they both look really nice. I also really like dark lips with winged eyeliner and bouncy waves, not on myself as I’ve never tried it. My favourite dark lip is a lipstick by Givenchy (My only high-end makeup product!)

I love musky scents which I find quite unusual because I love anything girly and sweet but I actually love musky scents. I love Hypnotic Poison at the moment and it’s the scent I’ve been wearing for the last couple of weeks.

In the UK we don’t celebrate thanksgiving so because of that I don’t know anything about thanksgiving or its food. I also wonder why we don’t have it in the UK…?

As I said I live in the UK (England to be precise) and we’re quite lucky as we experience all seasons, which I like. In autumn it’s quite cold and does feel like winter at times which can be annoying but when it gets to winter it’s so cold! The thing I don’t like about autumn weather is that we don’t really get any warning that autumn’s on its way, it just gets really cold and dark one random day and then it’s autumn!

My most worn jumper (I’m English so I’m not going to call it a sweater!) is from Primark and it’s burngandy and has a fluffy dog on it. If you would like to see it you can go on my Twitter which is @_LouiseCarter_  and while you’re there you can follow me! I wear jumpers a lot in the autumn/winter so I do have quite a few and Primark is the best place to get them as they’re so cosy!

  I’ve been loving purples this autumn and purple is a colour I never ever wear on my nails so it’s surprising that I’ve been liking it. However, I have been wearing it on my toes because I hardly ever wear polish on my fingers nails due to school and when I do I wear white because white is my favourite colour for nails. If I wore polish more often I would wear purple on my fingers.

(Look how cute this is!!!)
Jumping in  leaf piles as I absolutely hate anything to do with sports- watching it or playing it. However, I wouldn’t really want to jump in leaf piles as that’s not really my style. I just want to add here that I love the colours of autumn leaves and on my way to and from school and they’re so gorgeous.

BOTH!!!! I love both so much as they’re they’re both super comfy and super cute. I wear both all year round so this question would be applicable all year round! I also love the Tumblr pictures above as they’re outfits I would totally wear them in autumn.


To be honest everyone I’ve never had combat boots or Uggs; I’ve had fake Shoe Zone Uggs and they were alright. I would probably like both but looks-wise it would have to be the combat boots but comfort-wise (which is always the best) it would be the Uggs.

To be honest I’ve never had pumpkin spice or anything pumpkin because I don’t think I’ll like it. On the other hand I know I don’t know if I’ll like it until I’ve tried it but I’m scared about trying it! I also don’t like coffee but I know that for sure!

Strictly Come Dancing and it’s spin off show It Takes Two- you could watch it anytime of the year but as it’s aired in Autumn/Winter I call it an autumn show. As I’ve said loads of time I don’t watch much TV so I don’t know shows that scream out autumn like Pretty Little Liars or some that might not be so popular.

I have a few so I’m going to make a Spotify playlist but here’s a few although they’re not very autumnal but they still remind me of autumn:
Skyfall by Adele
Move by Little Mix
One Direction
If you would like to see more you can follow me on Spotify (my username is louisesprinkles) and listen to my Autumn playlist!

I hope you enjoyed this tag post and I tag everyone reading! Tomorrow is October Favourites time so remember to check back here at 7am!
Thanks for reading,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment