Sunday 1 November 2015

October Favourites

Another month has passed which means it's October Favourites time! I love making favourites posts because I like reflecting on my favourite things of the month- and you guys also seem to love them. Lets stop rambling and get started!

This month I have been properly listening to Ella Eyre. I didn’t know much about her but this month I have been listening to her debut album ‘Feline’ and I’ve loved her music. She reminds me of Jess Glynne and as you might know, I love Jess Glynne.
Favourite Ella Eyre Songs
♥ If I Go
♥ Gravity (with DJ Fresh)
♥ Together

I needed a tumbler for ages but this month I finally got one. I got this one from Primark, which is part of YouTuber velvetgh0st/Gabriella’s Primark collection who happens to be a YouTuber I watch.

This month one of my favourite YouTubers Zoella came out with a brand new beauty collection so that meant I needed to get a piece. I got the mini beauty bag because I could keep my essentials in it in one place, which is very helpful in handbags when you’re trying to find your mirror in a rush.

Little Mix is my favourite band so when their new single came out I knew I was going to love it and luckily I love it so much. The music video is also good just like every other Little Mix music video

As well as listening to Ella Eyre and Little Mix, I’ve also been listening to James Bay, who is amazing. I’ve rediscovered him as I loved Hold Back The River so I’ve been listening to his incredible debut album, Chaos and The Calm.
Favourite James Bay Songs
♥ Craving
♥ Hold Back the River
♥ Let It Go

If you read my last favourites post you would know I included my old earphones but I had to get new ones because my dad stepped on the ear bud and it broke so I couldn’t use them anymore. I really like these ones because their noise cancelling and good quality

Another thing that broke was my 2nd school bag of the year (my 1st also broke) so I decided to get a better quality one so I splashed out and got a Hype backpack. I really like it because there’s a lot more room and I love the design.

This month I also got new glasses because I had my old glasses for longer than I should; an extra 6 months! My glasses are from Tesco and are the brand ‘Urban West’. These glasses are kinda the same as my old ones but haven’t got red on the inside.

This month I have properly discovered Tumblr for better or for worse. I had use Tumblr in the past but this month I have been properly been using it. I use it to look at cute pictures and fan blogs.

I’ve said this before but I haven’t been watching a lot of TV but recently I’ve been watching loads on 4od which is Channel 4’s On Demand service. I’m very picky with shows but I’ve been watching Educating The East End and Child Genius.

I only really seem to go in Lush in the Autumn and winter time and because it’s now Autumn I have been in there checking out their Christmas collection. I have only got two things but that doesn’t mean it’s not a favourite!

So I’ve only had one pack of Smarties this month but I bloody loved them so I included them. I had one of them Christmas tubes to get me in the Christmas spirit even though it’s October!

Autumn is officially Autumn to me when Strictly stars because I love cuddling up on the sofa with a drink and sweets (maybe Smarties!). I also love the spin-off show It Takes Two on BBC2 because it’s super funny and also gets me in that Autumn/Winter spirit. 

So I hoped you enjoyed this favourites post and remember I post a new favourites post on the first day of each month so check back 1st December! 
See you soon,
Louise 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment