Sunday 5 June 2016

Wilko Haul | June 2016

I talk about Wilko all of the time on this blog and today I have another haul from there with a couple of random things I picked up when I was there last time such as some stationery (I need to do another stationery haul but I'm saving that for Back To School) and some beauty products.


Wilko Fruits Strawberry & Pomegranate Fragrance Explosion Body Scrub- If you're an avid reader of The Lipstick Insider you would recognise that I've had this before and I've just repurchased it. I needed a new body scrub as my Zoella one is running out so I got this one as a replacement and I really like the scent.
This was 95p

Sure Motion Sense Cool Blue Anti Antiperspirant- Obviously deodorant is an essential in life and my one was on the edge of running out so I picked up another while I was looking in the beauty section. I pick up any deodorant and the one I happened to pick up this time was by Sure.
This was also 95p

Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof Multi-Effect Mascara- Essence is a brand which I had heard of but never knew where to get it from and I saw it in Wilko and decided to check out what they had to offer and I saw their large mascara bit which made me very happy. I decided to get this one as it's waterproof and is lengthening and volumising.
This was £2

Wilko Bath Sponge- Random I know! Usually in the shower I use a puff but I thought why I don't use a sponge for a change as sometime puffs are annoying so I picked up a basic bath sponge and it was only 20p which is a bargain.
This was only 20p

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Box- Sadly these weren't for me but I picked them up as a present. Wilko had a good selection of boxed chocolates and if you need to get someone a present I would recommend go to Wilko as there was a large selection and they were cheaper than most other supermarkets.
These were £3.90

Wilko Card- Again this was a birthday card for someone but I thought I would still mention it as Wilko did have a lot of nice birthday and any occasion cards and also gift wrap and gift bags. I had already got the gift bag but if I hadn't I would've definately got it from Wilko as they had a nice selection.
This was £1.50

Wilko Neon Sticky Notes- I use sticky notes everywhere and I was running out of this size as I use this size all the time for my corkboard, which is also from Wilko, so I thought I would pick up another pack while I was in the stationery section. There's 5 colours- Pink, Orange, Green, Yellow and Orange again.
These were 85p 

Wilko Revision Cards- In another post on this blog I ranted about how I didn't like revision posters so I got another pack of revision cards as that's how I like to revise. My other ones from Tesco are really plain but these ones are cute with cute pastel colours and they come in one pack with a thing holding them together which will be really handy.
These were £1

Wilko Reminisce Storage Box With Lid- I recently re done my room and got rid of loads of stuff so I wanted to get a storage box to keep random stuff in so it's a lot neater and this one is super cute with the print on the lid. Inside I have been keeping my adult colouring book, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan & Phil and 2 pairs of headphones.
This was £3

That was my Wilko Haul with some of my latest purchases- let me know in the comments below what other shops to do hauls on as I love hauling my recent purchases. For more follow me on Twitter (@_louisecarter_) or Instagram (@thelipstickinsider).

No comments:

Post a Comment