Sunday 8 November 2015

Asos Wishlist | Autumn/Winter 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be doing an autumn/winter Asos Wishlist. I love making wishlists so I'll probably end up doing one every season as I want to! I will be doing some other wishlists including beauty, which is coming up shortly so look out for that! Enough rambling from me, lets get started!

Minnie Mouse was always and still is my favourite Disney character (not including princesses) so I think this backpack is super cute! I am a sucker for backpacks and I think I have a problem. This bag would be super cute for school as it's big but also super cute!

A lighter version (in terms of weight) was on trend earlier this year at around spring time and I believe these will be also massive. I think this one is really beautiful and the perfect autumn coat. The colour wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but I think it looks really nice here.


I've loved denim shirts for ages now but I've never got one and I do really want one. I prefer the lighter wash ones as they go with more outfits. I also prefer them unbuttoned with a cute top underneath and a different shade of jeans (preferably black) so you're wearing double denim but it's not noticeable .

This dress is so gorgeous and I'll probably never wear anything like this :( I would wear this to any sort of formal event as this looks like a princess dress but when will I have any sort of event to go to (insert sad face here). I love the white and pink together as they're my favourite colours and it looks really, really beautiful.

This dress is really, really beautiful like the dress above. If you read my last blog LouiseSprinkles, which you can still read HERE,  you would know that I love skater dresses and I also love pretty embellishment so this dress is perfect for me. I don't know what I would wear it for but nevertheless I still love it.

This jumper is really, really pretty and would be perfect for this time of year. Shame about the price tag as realistically I would buy a £9 jumper but as this is a wishlist I can add whatever I want. I love the outfit that this is paired with but that's not realistic now; I would wear it with black jeans and hi-tops.

Jeans are the item of clothing I wear the most, probably, so I always want/need more. At the moment I would like a very dark wash blue pair as I don't currently have any and I've loved them for ages. I really like the outfit that this has been paired with above as I really love the look of jeans being smartened up.

I've loved Michael Kors' watches for the longest time and I'm still lusting over them, especially this gorgeous rose gold one. I'm usually not the biggest fan of rose gold (shocker!) but it looks really nice here. I also love the diamanté's around the face as it's super beautiful and looks really nice with the rose gold. 

When I was looking through Asos for hoodies I couldn't find any that I liked apart from this one. I'm not a big fan of grey but I'm a fan of grey hoodies as they look super cute with jeans or anything denim on the bottom half of your body. I like how the logo is really small here as on all of the other hoodies on Asos had massive logos, which I don't like.

Dungarees have been massive this year and it's been a trend that I've really liked this year (I haven't liked a lot of them) and I don't know why but I didn't get any! It's probably a bit too late now but I added these to the wishlist as you could dress these up for a night out with heels and a nice t-shirt.

River Island is a shop that I never shop in and I always forget about it but when I was looking on Asos for this wishlist (which stocks River Island) I found some really nice pieces from them. I love shirts as you can dress them up or down and they're really sleek. A dream outfit would be this shirt, leather-look leggings and black heels.

I really like heeled ankle boots, well I like any ankle boots actually. Even though these are 60s inspired, I actually like these as these don't really look like 60s boots so I would actually wear these. I would wear these with jeans and a coat as that's pretty much my autumn/winter outfit.

As you know I'm a huge fan of skater skirts and dresses so obviously I was going to add one in. I'm pretty sure I added this in a wishlist on my old blog but I'll add it here anyway. Skater skirts look amazing all year round and this season you could wear this with a cropped jumper, tights and ankle boots.

I know sunglasses season has come and go but I felt like adding sunglasses into this wishlist in case we do get some sun and we need them #louiselogic. I really like the Ray-Ban Wayfarer style and I think it really suits me. I know these would look alright on me as I have the same pair in pink.

This top is the story of my life so I think I need it! I always feel like I have nothing to wear so I just wear the same thing all the time. I would buy this a bit baggier so I could wear this as loungewear and wear it round my house with leggings with me looking like a tramp!


I really like checked shirts, especially as flannels, so I've wanted one for the longest time as I keep seeing the American YouTubers wearing them and I think they look so nice. Flannels are usually red but I want to be different and wear a monochrome on as I love black and white together!

These faux leather leggings wouldn't be something I would wear but I love the look of them so I thought I was allowed to put these in my wishlist as the last thing. I would wear these with the River Island shirt and black heels, a bit like what the model is wearing in the outfit above.

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist as I enjoyed going through Asos choosing what to put in here so I'll probably do more. Acutaually I know I will be doing more as I have another one coming soon.
Thanks for reading,
Louise
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment