Sunday 29 November 2015

Beauty Wishlist Part 1

Hi,
This week on The Lipstick Insider is Beauty Wishlist week where I will be sharing with you my beauty wishlist over three post. Yes you did read that right 3 POSTS! This part is today (Sunday) and then part 2 is next Sunday but there will also be an extra post on Wednesday at 7am! I will be doing more of these sorts of weeks in the future so leave me suggestions in the comments.
Lets get started!

-Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation

I’ve wanted a good quality foundation for ages so I’ve added this Maybelline one because I’ve heard a lot of good things about it so hopefully it’s good. Also the price is good- not too cheap but not too expensive.

-Barry M Flawless Concealer

I love the Collection concealer and because that’s so cheap, I want to try another super cheap concealer to see how the compare. I love Barry M so I have high standards and I want to see if this gives me a flawless look.

-Maybelline Matte Maker Powder

This is a legendary powder and highly renowned so I really want to try it. Also it’s by Maybelline and Maybelline is an amazing drugstore, affordable brand. Maybelline also has another powder called Fit Me which is to help skin but luckily I don’t need that at the moment!

-L’Oreal True Match 105 Rose Past

I love rosy blush shades because they look gorgeous in the packaging and I think they suit me quite well. The True Match collection by L’Oreal has had rave reviews by all of the beauty vloggers and bloggers so I want to try it.

 -Barry M After Glow Bronzer
I know bronzer is a thing of the summer but I might want to be a bit bronzer one day. This bronzer looks gorgeous and I think it would look quite nice so if I did got this I would probably use it all summer and maybe in the other months too!

-Sleek MakeUP Highlighter Palette in Precious Metals
I’ve never used highlighter before so to try it out I thought it would be a good idea to get a palette to see what colours suit me. I’ve heard a lot of things about Sleek’s makeup palettes so I have high expectations.

-Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette The Nudes

This is a cult drugstore Eyeshadow palette and I really want to try it! Nude eyeshadows are probably the best way to go because they look gorgeous and I wouldn't be brave enough to wear bright eyeshadows.

-Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Liner Black

I’ve swatched this before and thought it was really good so I don’t know why I didn’t buy it. I’m always scared about applying liquid liner because I’m worried that it’s not going to be equal and I’m gonna mess it up

-Collection Does It All Mascara Waterproof in Black 17

I’ve read a lot of reviews on the Collection mascaras and they’ve all been good so I don’t know why I haven’t picked one up, especially when they’re so cheap. I love mascaras that seem to do everything so this one should be perfect.

-Rimmel London Wonder’Full Wake Me Up Mascara

This mascara came out earlier this year and since its release it has had some good reviews so I really want to try it. I’m always tired in the morning so as this mascara has cucumber in, hopefully it will help me feel more awake.

-Collection Little Mix Lip Balms Jade 1- Raspberry

Collection is an amazing makeup brand, especially because it’s so affordable and I love Little Mix so hopefully this lip balm is good. I’m always using lip balm and I love raspberry scents so I have high expectations.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are going to come back on Wednesday and next Sunday as I'm very excited about Wednesday's post as I haven't seen anything like it on the web.
Thanks for reading,
Louise
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment