Sunday 29 November 2015

Trying American Candy

Hi,
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my thoughts on American Candy. I know you can't see my reaction but I'll try and describe it as best I can. I only have 4 pieces because my Tesco didn't have much but I will be going somewhere else to get some more and I will do a part 2.
Lets get started!


Wild About Nerds
- What-A-Melon and So Very Cherry
£1
I have had Nerds before so I did know what to expect and I did like these. They weren't my favourite out of everything I tried but I did like them. Out of the watermelon and cherry I preferred the watermelon ones probably because I am a bigger watermelon fan than a cherry fan even though I liked the cherry ones. I would get these again because they were nice and the price is good but a box where you get quite a lot.


Hershey's Cookies 'n' Chocolate
-Milk Chocolate with Cookies Bits
35p/ Was 70p
I had never had any cookies 'n' chocolate Hershey's products before so to be honest I didn't think it was going to be very good as I've heard it's not as good as Cadburys. Whilst it's not as good as Cadbury's and Galaxy, it was still really nice and reminded me of Galaxy's Cookie Crumble which is one of my favourite chocolate bars. They do Hershey's kisses in this flavour so I want to try them. I might have this again because it's quite cheap.


Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme
-White Chocolate Flavoured Candy With Cookie Pieces
35p/Was 70p
I was expecting more with this chocolate bar because I love the Hershey's Kisses in this flavour but the chocolate bar wasn't as good as I thought it would be because it was very slickly and didn't have much crunch which it should've had because it has cookie pieces in it. However I did like it but I would stick to the kisses in this flavour.


Mint Creme Oreo
-Mint Creme Cookies
£6
These were the best thing in this Trying American Candy post as I absolutely loved these and I'm happy that there was so many. I had a feeling I was going to like these because I like mint stuff (the colour and the flavour) and also Oreos so I'm glad that I liked these otherwise I would've been upset because they were £6. It's a shame about the price as otherwise I would get these a lot but I can fork out £6 for these.

I hope you enjoyed these different sort of post as it gives me an excuse to eat sweets and biscuits. If you have any recommendations of things for me to try leave them in the comments below or if you've tried any of these things or want to also leave them in the comments.
See you soon,
Louise
xxx

Twitter- @_LouiseCarter_
Instagram- _louisecarter_

No comments:

Post a Comment