Sunday 15 November 2015

My Favourite YouTubers

As you probably know YouTube is my life. I watch so much that is so unhealthy but whilst risking my health I have found some amazing YouTubers that I'm going to share with you now and maybe you'll check them out! I put together a list of 10 and I will also tell me my favourite videos from them as well! Lets get started!

LaurDIY 
LaurDIY is the YouTube channel run by Lauren Riikimaki and she is posts DIYs every Sunday. I really like her upbeat personality and her videos are really good. She also has a second channel, LaurDIY2 where she posts vlogs of her travels and hanging out with her friends.
I would recommend you check out Lauren if you like DIYs and room décor videos as that's what Lauren does her videos based around.
My Favourite LaurDIY videos:

Zoella
We all knew Zoella was going to be in this post. Zoella is the YouTube channel run by Zoe Sugg and she posts fashion, beauty and lifestyle videos every Sunday. She also has a second channel MoreZoella which I also enjoy. On that channel she posts vlogs of her daily life about her pug Nala, her launches and hanging with her boyfriend Alfie (PointlessBlog). You would like Zoe's channel if you like sit-down basic videos like hauls, favourites and challenges!
My Favourite Zoella videos:

Emma Blackery 
This is a recommendation that I need to thank my friend Cerys for as she introduced me to Emma Blackery. Emma Blackery is a little different to the others as she doesn't do fashion and beauty like the two above. Emma posts videos of sketches and her complaining and funny videos which are very very funny. Emma has 2 other channels Boxes Of Foxes, which is her lifestyle channel and she posts reviews of makeup products and does Lush hauls and other videos that someone like Zoella would do and her other channel is Birdy Boots which is her gaming channel. I would like to point out that the picture I used is old as it's when she had red hair but I used it because I think she looks amazing with the red hair. I must point out that Emma swears A LOT so if you don't like that, then she might not be for you.
My Favourite Emma Blackery Videos:


AlishaMarie 
AlishaMarie is the YouTube channel run by AlishaMarie (no you don't say)! I really like Alisha's videos as they're fun, colourful and upbeat, which is what I like! Her videos are similar to LaurDIY's but I don't mind as I enjoy them sorts of videos. Alisha also has a vlog channel called vlogbby11 and I love her vlogs- it's her personality and I just love them! The videos Alisha does are DIYs, routines, school videos and fun videos so if you like that sort of stuff check Alisha out!
My Favourite AlishaMarie Videos:
- Sleepover Expectations vs. Reality 
- Back To School Life Hacks (Her back to school videos are     amazing BTW)
- DIY Room Décor! Tumblr Inspired Room Decorations 


ThatcherJoe
ThatcherJoe is the YouTube channel run by Joe Sugg, the brother of Zoella. He posts videos that are funny, pranks and collabs. I usually find it difficult to find male YouTubers that I like and enjoy watching but I really like watching Joe and I look forward to Sugg Sunday (the day him and Zoella both upload).
If you like funny videos you're most likely to like him as I know a lot of people like him (he does have over 5m subscribers!) so check him out!
My Favourite ThatcherJoe Videos:
- The Reacting To My Old Diary series
- ThatcherJoe Does That Candy Video
- YouTubers Whispers



Bethany Mota
Bethany Mota posts videos on fashion, beauty, DIYs and routines so she is very similar to LaurDIY and AlishaMarie but I like them styles of videos with amazing editing. Bethany doesn't most post that much any more- in the summer she uploaded quite frequently but I haven't seen a video for a while. Beth is one of the most subscribed girls on YouTube and I can understand as she has a wonderful personality and her videos are good when she does upload.
My Favourite Bethany Mota Videos:


Maybaby
  Maybaby is the YouTube channel run by Meg DeAngelis that post videos on girl struggles, routines and DIYs. My friend Nicha introduced me to Meg and I'm so glad she did because I really like her videos and her personality. My favourite videos from her are her girl struggles which include What Girls Do On The Internet and Weird Things Every Girl Does At School although I like any video that Meg posts. Meg is a bit different to AlishaMarie, Bethany Mota and LaurDIY as Meg posts more girl struggles videos whilst the others post more Tumblr-ly videos.
My Favourite Maybaby Videos:

Dan & Phil                    
Dan and Phil have the YouTube channels danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil and collectively they have the YouTube channel together called DanAndPhilGAMES and I love them all!!! On their individual channels they both post videos on struggles and comedy and then on their gaming channel they post videos of them playing games (duh!). Their most popular gaming videos are them playing The Sims 4 which I also enjoy.
My Favourite danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil Videos:
- The Not-Milk Challenge (Phil) 

MyLifeAsEva
MyLifeAsEva is the YouTube channel run by Eva Gutowski  and she posts videos similar to LaurDIY, AlishaMarie, Bethany Mota and Maybaby but she does do some original content like high school you vs. child you and her original web show, How To Survive High School, which was amazing by the way. She also has a fun song on her channel called Literally My Life and I bloody love that song so as you can tell I really like Eva. Eva was also the way I found AlishaMarie who then found me loads of other American YouTubers.
My Favourite MyLifeAsEva Videos:

                                      Aspyn Ovard Aspyn Ovard has the YouTube channel  Aspyn Ovard and her videos are very similar  to AlishaMarie, LaurDIY, Maybaby, Bethany Mota and MyLifeAsEva but all of them are different as they all have different personalities. I also love her vlog channel Aspyn and Parker where she vlogs her relationship with ,fiancée when I write this, husband when you read this ,Parker.  
My Favourite Aspyn Ovard Videos:

Other YouTubers You Should Check Out!
- Buzzfeed
- Dan & Phil Games
- MoreZoella
- Boxes Of Foxes
- Elle Fowler
- Marcus Butler
- MamaMiaMakeup
- Sierra Futado

I really hope you enjoyed this post and I know it was very long and took me ages to write so it would really nice if you are actually reading down here! I know you have if you leave a comment telling me some YouTubers to watch as I always love finding some new YouTubers to watch!
Follow me on Twitter for updates and my Twitter is @_LouiseCarter_ so check that out for me complaining and behind the scenes content.
See you soon,
Louise
xxx

Fact-
- Looking at too many pictures of food on Instagram can actually make it less enjoyable to eat according to a study.

No comments:

Post a Comment