Sunday 12 June 2016

My Favourite Bags + Essentials

I'm a total bag person so obviously I have my favourites out of my massive bag collection (which I will be doing a separate post on) and I have my essentials so I thought I would do a one big post on my favourite handbags and what I like to keep in all of my bags.

My Favourite Bags- 
Pink Bucket Bag from Primark- I got this bag last summer and it was my summer bag as it was the perfect colour and I always seem to go for smaller bags in the summer and I have still been using it. I haven't been using it as much but I still really like it and surprising you can fit quite a bit in it which I like as I do seem to take a lot out with me but I like to be prepared. 

Small Grey Handbag from Primark- At the moment this has been my handbag of choice and it was last spring so I'm guessing this has been designated as my spring bag. I really like this bag as it's the perfect size for everything I need. I also like how I can wear this on my my shoulder and that's how I wear it as I find the normal handles are a bit too small so it is a bit tight on my elbow straps.

Coral Sactual from Primark- This is the one out of these which is the one I haven't had for that long but I still really like it especially as at the moment I'm a fan of shoulder bags and this is a good one as there's a lot of room unlike a little cross body. However there isn't lots and lots of room as this bag doesn't stretch out so if you want it to close you need to be selected on what you put in; all of my essentials do fit in.

Summer Blush Montana Backpack from Superdry- This is my school bag and it has been my favourite one I've had and it's the perfect school bag. Firstly backpacks for school are my favourites but there's also so much room so if it's a day where you have to take a lot of stuff you don't have to worry about it all not fitting in. I also really like this pattern when usually I don't like a lot of Superdry's backpack patterns. 

Blue & Tan Handbag from New Look- You probably would've seen a lot of this bag on this blog as I have talked about it a lot and even done a What's In My Bag with it. I really like this bag as it's the perfect size with lots of room so I've even used it for school and managed to fit A4 pieces of paper (I wouldn't use it for a proper day at school but I used it for a half day). It did come with a shoulder strap but I've never used it as I like it on the crook of my arm.

My Essentials-
Phone- This is an essential for everyone especially when you go out in case you need to test or ring someone in an emergency but it's also good to listen to music on or check Instagram when waiting for something or on the bus.

Tangle Teezer- Sometimes I do take my big hairbrush but most of the time I take this as it's a lot smaller and does the job as my hair gets knotted a lot and really messy from the wind so I like to re-do it with this.

Earphones- Whenever I go out I always put in my earphones as I hate walking with no sound from music of a friend talking to me so when I'm alone walking I put in my earphones. These floral earphones are from New Look.

Zip Card- Usually when I go out by myself I take a bus so I need to take this as otherwise I wouldn't be able to get there. I won't show you my picture as it looks disgusting and I always hide it when I have my zip card out waiting for the bus.

Purse- You never know when you need money so I always take my purse and I love it even if it is big but it does fit in my pink bucket bag which is the smallest bag I featured. This purse is from New Look.

Sunglasses- I don't carry round these when it's the winter but as soon as it gets to April or even March these are an essential and especially at the moment it's been quite sunny. These aviators are from Primark.

I won't go into detail about all of my beauty essentials as they are the same which I keep my essentials in and I've already done a whole post on that so if you haven't read it the link is here. For more of me follow me on my social media which on Twitter is @_louisecarter_ (I really hate that username) and on Instagram it's @thelipstickinsider

No comments:

Post a Comment