Tuesday 14 June 2016

Tiger Haul

For me Tiger is one of those hit and miss shops; sometimes I can find loads of lovely new pieces but other times I don't like anything but recently I've liked quite a few things so I thought I would show. These were bought in different shopping trips as sometimes there's different stock in and don't have what I want.

Mustache Pillow- I bought this when I was planning my room makeover which was going to be black and white but I did change it to white and pink so this doesn't look good in my room anymore. I do like it but it just doesn't go with my room and I have other pillows now. I just leave this on the floor in case I do ever want to use it.
This was £4

Colour Changing Owl Lamp- I had eyed this up a lot of times but I finally took the plunge and got it and it is adorable. To be honest I don't really turn it on a lot as it doesn't produce much colour and you can't really see but I like having it on my desk as it's a cute piece of decor.
This was £2

Black & White Woven Basket- As you can tell I've already been using this basket to keep all of my beauty products in and I would say this was a good purchase as it's a great place to keep of all my beauty things in and it also looks good in my room even though there is black but in that section of my room there's some black so it looks good.
This was £4

Clear Makeup Organiser- I saw this and thought OMG it looks like Muji storage but cheaper (I actually don't know how much Muji storage is). You could keep lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, brushes etc. in here but I use 2 rows for lipsticks and 1 row for mascaras and all together there's 9 spaces to put stuff in.
This was £3

Cup Organiser- It was late at night and I was rewatching some of velvetgh0st's videos and she showed this in a haul and I was like I like that but I won't be able to get it as the video was posted over a year ago but I saw this and was like I need to have it. I know you could DIY it (as Gabby said) but I'm too lazy and don't have a hot glue gun.
This was £5

A4 Pink Ringbinder- I did not need another ringbinder but I saw this one and I liked how you could kinda see through the cover and I also liked how flimsy it was not hard like your typical one. I have been using this as my life binder and it's been really good and the quality is really good which I weren't expecting.
This was £1

A5 Pink Notebook- As I said I bought all of this on separate shopping trips so I already had the A4 one but I saw the A5 one and was like maybe I could do with the A5 one. I actually don't really use this and when I used it I used it for shopping lists and random notes but I'll probably use it for another purpose.
This was £1

A4 Pink Notebook- Yay! This notebook actually has a purpose and a reason to be part of my notebook collection. I've been using this for all of my blog posts plan and I probably could've used an A5 for it but as I had the A4 one I thought I would actually use it as I have another A4 one which I never use.
This was £2

A4 Whiteboard With Marker- (I forgot to take the picture with the pen it came with). I saw this on one of velvetgh0st's videos and liked it so when I saw it I had to get it as I knew it would be a great addition to my desk to write notes on. Usually I write everything I need to do that day or what homework I need to do.
This was £2

That was all of my purchases from Tiger. I will probably do another if I see a lot in there I like, probably if they change the stationery collections as we all know stationery is my weakness. For more of me follow me on Twitter (@_Louisecarter_) and Instagram (@thelipstickinsider).

No comments:

Post a Comment