Monday 27 June 2016

What's In My Bag

What's In My Bags are my favourite videos to watch and favourite blog posts to read- I don't know what it is but I just love them so I wanted to do my own especially as I got a new bag. I have done 2 before which I will link at the bottom of this post in case you want to go back and see what's changed and what hasn't.


This is my new bag which I love. It's from Primark and was only £12 and I love it- it also looks like a bag out of Zara or Topshop and they're quite expensive so finding a cheaper alternative is always amazing. This bag has 2 main pockets which is really handy and a zip pocket in between them 2 pockets which I don't use but could be very handy for some people. There's also the usual 2 mini pockets on the inside of the front which you could keep your phone in and there's also a zip pocket on the inside of the back.

Phone- Obviously I take my phone everywhere I go so I put it in my bag because I hate having it in a back pocket of jeans as it's easy to steal and I don't have it in my hands unless I'm using it so people might not suspect I have a phone (even though everyone has one now a days). My phone is a Microsoft Lumia 640 and I don't have a case.

Purse- You always need to some money when you go out just in case of an emergency and I keep mine in my purse because I don't want to have loose money in my bag. I love my purse and it's from New Look- I personally prefer long purses as I hate folding notes and I like having a place to put lots of cards.

Mint Purse- I don't what to call it but it's a mini little purse which I like to keep coppers in (so 1p coins and 2p coins). I like to have them separated because I find that my purse gets really big and heavy so I thought it would be easier to separate them so I got this mini purse from Primark.

Zip Card- Usually when I go out I take a bus so I need a Zip Card to actually get on. If you don't know what a Zip Card is it's a bus pass for 11-16 year olds (I'm not too sure on the ages) and you pay a one time payment of £10 and you get unlimited, free bus trips and a discount on trains.

TicTacs- I always have some sort of mint thing in my bag and at the moment it just happens to be TicTacs which I don't mind as I love both although I do find TicTacs easier as you swallow them so you don't need a bin to throw away your gum before you eat or when you want to throw it away.

Body Mist/Fragrance- I will always carry round with me the fragrance I'm wearing that day and the one I happened to wear this day was a body mist by Victoria Secret Pink and it's the Fresh & Clean one which I really like as it smells like apples and I also love the pink colour of the packaging. 

Tangle Teezer- Instead of carrying round a hairbrush I like to carry round my Tangle Teezer because it's lighter and I usually do get knots because of the bloody wind so I find this is better. I definately recommend a Tangle Teezer if you don't have one already as it's a lot easier and quicker than a hairbrush to get out knots.

Carex Strawberry Laces Wipes- (I do also carry tissues but I forgot to take a picture with them). You never know when you might need a wipe so I have these lovely scented ones from Carex which smells like strawberry laces sweets because of any makeup disasters like mascara running or someone gets pooed on.

Sunglasses- You can't really see them in the picture but I'll get you to imagine a black pair of cat eye sunglasses which are from Primark and come with a cheap, simple black case. Recently (when I write this) there has been a lot of sun so my sunglasses have been coming in handy so it's good to always have them in my bag.

I carry round a little makeup bag with some makeup I might need throughout the day and also a couple of essentials which don't fit into my Zoella Cosmetic Purse. This makeup bag came free from Superdrug and it's perfect for handbags as it's padded so you could keep technology bits in there such as a little vlog camera. I do also carry round brushes but they're in a separate section of my bag so I forgot about them.

Collection Pressed Powder- If you're wearing foundation or concealer you will probably need to be carrying round a powder for them all important touch ups throughout the day and for them I carry round the Collection Pressed Powder which is really cheap and I don't mind if I loose it.

MUA Mosaic Bronzer- Sometimes half way through the day I will want a bit of a bronzed glow so I look like a goddess (LOL). The one I keep in my bag is from MUA and it's a mosaic one which I really like as it looks really pretty in the packaging and when applied obviously. 

MUA Lipstick in Shade 13- MUA need to get shade names for their lipsticks because shade 13 is not very original. Anyway I have been carrying round a red lipstick because sometimes when I feel like my outfit is a bit too plain and I want a bold lip colour to jazz it up a little.

Dove Antiperspirant - Especially since it's now summer I think this is really important for a bit of a freshen up, especially if you've had school/work and it's been so hot. This one has a really nice scent that I might have to buy the bigger one but for now I'll repurchase the mini one for my bag when I finish.

MUA Mascara- There's always mornings where I forget mascara because I can't be bothered or I have had a headache so if I feel like I need mascara later on in the day I have one ready to go to apply and this one by MUA gives volume and length so it's a good multi-use one for on the go.

Superdrug Hand & Nail Cream- Sometimes after applying hand sanitizer I find my hands are sticky so I like to apply some hand cream and if the hand sanitizer isn't really that scented it's nice to have a scent. Or if my hands are dry it's nice to have some hand cream while on the go.

I've already talked about what's in this cosmetic purse from Zoella Beauty so I won't go through it again but you can tell by looking at the picture. If you do want to read about everything inside of there click HERE and it will take you to the blog post What's In My Essentials Bag.

That's everything in my bag from TicTacs to Antiperspirant to wipes but I don't actually carry anything weird in my bag because I'm always tidying my bag and getting rid of receipts. For more of me follow me on Twitter (@_louisecarter_) or Instagram (@thelipstickinsider) because I really like posting on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment