Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Favourites

May has ended so it means I am going to be doing a May Favourites with my favourites from the month. This month I didn't really had to think that hard for my favourites which means that I've really been loving a lot of things in each of the different categories.
Favourite film/TV programme/YouTuber-  I did a Top 5 TV Shows At The Moment not too long ago so that has all of my favourite TV shows for the month of May. However for this favourites post my favourite YouTuber has been Zoella/MoreZoella. I've really liked her videos this month such as her vlogs and it was probably made better by the fact she uploaded a Stationery Haul which we all know I love because I am a huge stationery addict.
Favourite fashion item- Obviously it's a handbag but it's a new one that I got last month and I love it and it's the only handbag I've used this month. I really like it because it's a got a lot of room and it has 3 main sections to keep everything organised. It also goes with any outfit so I can just pick it up and leave without matching a bag to an outfit. In case you are wondering it was Primark and I think it was around £12.

Favourite Food- Food was a hard one as there has been a lot of food I've been loving but I have really been liking these Cadbury's OMG These Are Amazbites Mini Cakes which I believe are new. There's 2 flavors which I've tried. chocolate orange brownie cake and mint brownie cake and both are really nice. I really like cakes in pots because they're easier to eat as they're smaller
Favourite Drink- My favourite drink this month has been Strawberry Ribena, which I have loved for ages but I can't remember whether I've included it in a monthly favourite before. I don't want to have it it too much because there's A LOT of sugar but I don't really have it that much so it's ok- I only had it once this month but I know it was a favourite.

Favourite Song- Obviously it's a Little Mix song and you are all probably getting really annoyed with me but I've really been loving Hair featuring Sean Paul and my reason for including them is that the version with Sean Paul (this one) is a completely different one on the album so I need to make up listening to this one so it's fair on both- I don't have a favourite out of the two versions.

Favourite Makeup Product- This category was quite hard to choose for but in the end I went for this Essence Mascara which is the Essence All Eyes On Me Waterproof Multi Effect Mascara. I've really been liking this because it makes my lashes look incredible- it's gives so much length (my friend Nicha mentioned how long my lashes were when I wrote this) and it also gives volume so it's great for it you are going on a night out.

Favourite Beauty Product- This is a bit of a weird one but my favourite body product is a moisturiser and it's the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser in Cocoa Radiant. I find this has been a lot easier than having it in a tub or a squeezey bottle because you don't need to get your hands messy so I'm definitely going to be repurchasing when I'm done.

Favourite App/Website- This month I have a blog and it's Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog. I think the reason why I like it so much is that it's much more personal and most blogs nowadays are really fancy with fancy designs and amazing pictures but Louise's is much more laidback which I like. Another blogger I have really been liking this month is Anna Saccone as her blog is also quite personal.

Favourite Instagrammer- My favourite Instagram account this month has been 'Punsworld'. I really like it because the puns are really funny and a good laugh if you're a bit sad or not having a very good day. I know it's not a pretty picture account but sometimes you need a laugh and not be miserable.

Favourite Book/Magazine- This month it's not a book but I have really been liking Closer Magazine. I prefer gossip magazines and I find this is a good one because there's a lot of different things in there. I also like the Real Life section even if sometimes they are a bit weird and not very pleasant.

Favourite Random Thing- This month I haven't had a favourite quote of any sort so I thought I would change the category to favourite random thing and I've really been liking this colourful triangle design throw from Primark. This is what is in the background of all my pictures like in this blog post. I did have a white one but that kept getting messy so I wanted a more colourful one which I wouldn't get as messy.

Favourite Shop- I know I included Tiger as a favourite shop before but this month I did pick up some really nice things from there and they had so many nice things in store that I could've bought everything. I also like how it's cheap as you probably all know I'm a bit of a cheap person.

That was the end of my favourites rounding up all of my favourite things from this month so I hope you enjoyed. For more follow me on Twitter (@_louisecarter_) and Instagram (@thelipstickinsider) for more on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment