Friday 1 July 2016

June Favourites

Another month has flown by (seriously how come is it July) so I'm back again with my favourites from this month which include a lot of random favourites because this month I haven't really been trying many beauty products, which is a shame so I'm guessing a makeup haul is on the cards.

Favourite TV show- My favourite TV show this month has been In The Club, which has finished now but it was on earlier in the month and last month. Since this finished I haven't really had many other TV shows to watch since The Real Housewives Of Cheshire has also finished and I need something else to watch- maybe you could give me some suggestions in the comments below?

Favourite Fashion Item- This month I have been loving white jeans however I couldn't photograph them as they are in the wash as I wash them every time I wear them because I don't want them to be super dirty. The ones I have are from Primark (the ones in the picture are from Topshop) and they are super comfy too.

Favourite Food- This month I haven't had one favourite food but I have been loving anything sweet like from the bakery and anything sweet. I've really been liking cookies but also cakes such as doughnuts and even chocolate cheesecake slices. This hasn't been very good for my tum but it's good for my mouth.

Favourite Drink- My favourite drink has been anything Lemon and Lime, especially Juicy Water. I don't even know why I have been loving lemon and lime drinks but this month that's what I've been reaching for when I get a drink in the shops. I'm trying to cut down fizzy drinks to only 1 a day and everything else is water but it's kinda failing at the moment.


Favourite Song- My favourite song this month has been This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna. This month there will be a Summer Playlist and rumor has it that there will be this song is included but I can't say anymore.

Favourite Makeup Product- I love Victoria Secret and this month I bought myself a new makeup bag from there which I love. It's so big so you can fit so much in there and there's also inside pockets which is really nice. All of the makeup I've been using this month has been the same so there's so products which really stick out to me but I need to do some makeup shopping.

Favourite Body Product- This month I finished off my Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush so obviously I'm sad as I have to wait till Christmas to get some more but when I was using it I loved it and used very little just to make sure I could get every little bit out of it as the smell is the best smell ever I love it so much.

Favourite App/Website/Game- This month I have played a lot of The Sims 4 and loved it. My favourite thing to do on there is decorating the houses and adjust them building wise so they look how I want. So far I only have the main game and the Get To Work expansion pack but I do want to get some more.

Favourite YouTuber- This month I haven't had a favourite YouTuber but I have been loving re-watching Zalfie Sims 4. I don't know why but late one evening I randomly decided to watch it and now I'm making my way through the series. When I watch it I get a load of inspiration for my game so then after watching it I have to play my own game.

Favourite Book/Magazine- Recently I rediscovered my colouring book and have loved doing it. Usually I do it before going to bed because it apparently distresses and is good for the mind even though I don't know if it works I just like the colouring.

Favourite Thing- This month I have loved journalling and really been getting into it. I put everything and anything in here and even though it's weird now I'm going to forget what I did on 15/6/16 in 10 years time so it's nice to have a pretty way of remembering as I do loving decorating my journal.

Favourite Shop- My favourite shop this month has been Paperchase because they have some really nice things in there and I prefer it to the other stationery shops where I live. Sadly there's not a Paperchase in my local shopping centre but I really want there to be a more local one as I love it.

That was every thing I have loved for the month of June. Make sure you regularly read The Lipstick Insider in July as I'm going to be starting my summer series which I'm super excited about as I haven't really done a series on my blog before.

No comments:

Post a Comment