Sunday 17 July 2016

My Little Mix Playlist

Recently I made a Little Mix playlist with all of my favourite Little Mix songs. In the whole playlist there is 16 songs and I'm going to share with you all of them. Obviously to get in the mood when writing this I am listening to the playlist because it wouldn't be right to listen to someone else *cough cough Fifth Harmony cough cough*


DNA- Little Mix
'Got my heart beating fast, it's cardiac arrest'


Change Your Life
'She captures her reflection then throws the mirror to the floor'


Pretend It's Ok
'I wish that I could get the day back and tell you it's alright'


Turn Your Face
'Cause you turned your face and now I can't feel you anymore'


Madhouse
'Music is my drug'


DNA (unplugged)
'Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it'


Move
'Hey baby tell me your name I got a fever for you I just can't explain'


Little Me
'Scared to talk but she don't know why'


These Four Walls
'Just these four walls and me'


Little Me (unplugged)
'I tell her to speak up I'll tell her to shout out'


Secret Love Song ft. Jason Derulo 
'It's obvious you're meant for me'


Hair ft. Sean Paul
'Gonna bleach him out peroxide on him hair on the floor like my memory of him'


I Love You 
'I just wanna scream out till my voice breaks'


Lightning
'Lightning strikes twice and it burns so nice'


Love Me Or Leave Me
'You can take this heart, heal it or break it all apart'


Secret Love Song PT.II 
'We keep behind close door every time I see you I die a little more'

That was my Little Mix playlist which I have been listening to a lot recently. At the beginning I mentioned about how I was listening to this playlist and I was listening to it on Spotify on shuffle and right now I'm listening to Hair in case you was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment