Friday 8 July 2016

Summer Primark Haul

As it is summer I had to get some new summer clothes as I didn't really like many that I had and it's also good to get some new pieces which is what I did. Everything in this haul is from Primark because they have some really nice summer pieces in there at the moment and everything is really affordable because it's Primark which is known for being cheap.


Butterfly Vest- I don't really have many vests so I wanted to get some printed ones and I really liked the print of this one so I got it. I have been wearing it and I really like wearing it with a leather jacket even though that's not really summer appropriate but it's really the only jacket I have that goes.
This was £4 

Denim Co White Jeggings- I've wanted white jeans for a while now but before I get a good quality pair I wanted to see if I like them on me and I really do. These jeggings are really comfy and as I've been going off jeans recently I might not buy better jeans as these are really nice especially considering the price.
These were £7

Pink Jersey Slip On Shoes- I had seen these in Primark a couple of times but wasn't sure whether to get them but I decided to get them because I thought they would look nice with the white jeans. I have been wearing these a lot recently and they're really comfy and add a pop of colour to a bland outfit.
These were £4

Colourful Printed Ankle Trousers- In the summer I love wearing trousers which are baggy higher up but sinch in at the ankles and these do exactly that with a lot of colour which is good because most of my bottom half stuff is black. These trousers look really nice with a plain white or black top.
These were £8

Sorry about the dodgy picture but maxi dresses are so hard to take pictures of.

Black and White Printed Vest Maxi Dress- Honestly before this shopping trip I had never wore a maxi dress before but now I love them. They're perfect to wear on hot days when you haven't shaved your legs as this one has no slits down the side. I really like the print even if it's not that bright like your usual ones.
This originally was £8 but I got it for £6

Oopia Floral Topknot Hairband- Recently I have been wearing my hair in buns so I wanted a hairband to make them look more cuter and this has worked I think as the flowers are so cute. It is quite childish but I like it and I don't really like too boring stuff so I wanted to jazz it up a little.
This was £2

Oopia Coral & White Faux Fur Pom Keychain- I already had one of these (from New Look) but I wanted some more because it was on my bag and I wanted one on my keys and I also picked up another for whenever because I really like these even if they don't really have a purpose.
These were £2 each

The Crew Tee T-Shirt- You always need t-shirts so I picked one up which is called a crew tee which I don't really know what it means but to me it is a basic t-shirt. I really like the print of this and it actually goes really nicely with the white jeans and the neon pink slip on shoes which is a cute outfit.
This was £3

Fashion Tissues Multipack- I really like how Primark do multipacks of smaller tissues pack as they are so handy and are really cheap at only 50p for 4 packs of tissues with 10 in each. These tissues also has a cute black and white design which has been my thing recently so Primark got me!
These were 50p

P.S. Peppermint Softening Foot Cream- Recently I've had really bad dry feet so I got this to help and OMG it actually worked which I was surprised about because it was so cheap. I defiantly would recommend this and I was going to get the foot scrub but I thought I should just do cream. 
This was £1.50

London 04 Body Mist 150ml- I've wanted to try out Primark's perfumes and body mist collections for a while and I thought I would try out this body mist as after a quick spritz and really liked it. I've been keeping this on my desk and it's a nice good spritz after being sat down for a while.
This was £1.50

That was my haul with all of my summery Primark shopping. I probably will be buying more as soon I will be going on my summer holidays from school (sadly not abroad or anywhere) so I'll probably go shopping and buying more clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment