Thursday 28 July 2016

My Paperchase Organiser

Recently I bought myself a Paperchase planner (I know it is the middle of the year) because it was 30% off and I love it so I wanted to do a post on it showing it off to you all. This is going to be like an how I get organised post as well because I wouldn't be as half organised than I am without my planner as otherwise nothing wouldn't be done.

This is the organizer before opening and as you can tell it was 30% off so originally it was £16 but I got it for £11 but it's still an amazing price for a planner which you can use year after year as you just need to change the inserts. The planner inside has an undated diary, meeting notes, to-do list pages and stickers.

This is the planner after taking it out of the packing and I love the print so much. I can't remember what it's name is but it's from the Zebra print collection and I love the print because I've loved different animal prints for ages and as it's black and white I will never get bored of it. 

So this is the first thing you see when you open up the planner and you get a mini to-do list pad (which isn't sticky) and pockets which you could put receipts or sticky notes in and there's also one big pocket. I doubt I'll use these much but they could be handy if you're on the go.

 
You then get one sticker sheet which is quite handy even though I will probably only use the tabs stickers as you get 4 blank tabs. There is also just random stickers to help you to remind stuff as they stick out if you only use pen in your planner.
The Tabs Stickers Are-
-Notes
-Work
-Addresses
-Birthdays & Anniversaries
-Websites & Emails
-Shops & Restaurants
-Recipes
-Favourites
-Agenda
-Expenses
-Calendar
-Personal

The Stickers Are- 
-6x Follow Up
-6x Reminder
-6x Due Date
-3x Read
-3x Prioritize
-6x Blank

Like with most planners you get a personal data page. I usually do fill them out however I don't look at it because I never really take my planner out and I think I know my own name and address. 

These are the tabs you get so firstly there is the diary section (which has an undated diary), next is the to-do list section which have to-do list pages in with is very handy, there's also a meeting section which is no use to me and has meeting notes pages and there's finally 4 blank tabs which you can you use the stickers for and in the sections there's lined note pages.

These are the diary pages and they were not how I was expecting them and I don't like them being completely honest. I have really big handwriting so I'm never going to fit it in the tiny boxes and I also like 1 week being spread on 2 pages so for me this is not good. I have bought my own new ones from WHSmith which I'll show you later.

The next section is the to-do lists which I didn't think I was going to use but I actually have started to use so this section will stay. I actually really like these to-do lists as they have check boxes and when I've finished I might end up buying a refill pack from Paperchase.

This is the section that is compelety useless to me as I'm 14 and don't go to meetings. This planner is definitely more for someone who works and goes to a lot of meetings (this seems like a good organiser for a YouTuber). What I'm going to do is take these pages out, put a sticker over the tab and put blank pages and use it for something else (maybe shopping lists).

In the last 4 pages you get blank notes pages which is handy. I've already planned all of my sections and I have made Notes (which is for anything which don't go in any other sections), Personal, Favourites (this is also good for my blog) and Work (which I'm using for my blog just because there is no other section; I don't get payed from this blog).

As I was talking about earlier I bought some refills from WHSmith because I didn't like the Paperchase diary pages so I bought some that I actually like and how I would set up my own planner if I could make my own ideal planner. I also bought some new blank note pages as I didn't think there was enough.

These are the WHSmith diary refill pages and this how I like my planner set up so it's easy to write my daily tasks in and I don't mind that there's not lines. The only thing I'm not too keen on my could get used to is that it starts on Sunday but I'm used to it starting on Monday so it's confusing but I'm getting used to it.

When I was in Paperchase I saw this cute sticky note book and I like using colours and sticky notes in my planner so I thought I could use these which I am for little weekly checklists with tasks I need to get done. This was £5

Another way I like to decorate in my planner is using stickers and washi tape. I use washi tape at the bottom of every pages and stickers all around every page just to add something extra and make it look cuter.

That is my first impressions on my new Paperchase organiser which I love and would totally one to anyone. This is a personal sized planner and I really like the size but I would like an A5 one but I cannot buy another planner and it doesn't matter how cute they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment