Saturday 28 May 2016

Primark Haul

I love Primark so I thought I would show you some of my love for it with some things I recently picked up from there. These purchases are mainly homeware as the homeware was really nice but there's also a couple of other random purchases like sunglasses as the summer is approaching us.

Primark Home White Heart Cushion- I have a bit of a cushion buying obsession so when I saw this really pretty heart cushion I had to have it as I knew it would look nice on my pink and white themed bed and would also look really nice with the throw that I'm about to talk about.
This was £3

Primark Home Super Soft Cream Throw- Getting a throw was something I was thinking about for ages so when I felt this one I had to have it as I had recently re-done my room and thought it would make my bedroom look more classy but cute at the same time. I also like to use this as a background for Instagram photos as I love a white background.
This was £4.50 

P.S. Love Waterproof Mascara in Black- I've tried one P.S. Love mascara in the past and it's really good so I thought I would pick up a waterproof mascara as during the day I only wear waterproof mascara (because when I get headaches my eyes water) so I wanted to see if it was any good like the other one.
This was £2

Yellow Mirror Sunglasses- At the end of the summer last year my sunglasses broke so I needed to get some new ones and I had wanted some aviators for ages so I picked these ones up. They're also mirrored but not that much as I don't like the majorly mirrored ones only the ones with a yellow tint like these.
This was £2

Unicorn Trinket- I really like watching room tours on YouTube and when I saw this unicorn dish thing I had to have it as I had been looking for one for ages and it's a unicorn! (and as you can tell I love unicorns). I just keep random bits and bobs on here as at the moment I have sunglasses, body sprays and a mascara.
This was £4

Glittery Unicorn Sign- Primark have loads of different signs in at the moment and I saw this one and it was the only one I really liked as I wanted a small one for the knobs on my wardrobe and this one was a great size. It also says 'dream big' on here and that's super cute and the unicorn is glittery as well.
This was £1.50

My Best Friend Is A Unicorn Wide Shopper- Lastly, I was getting a bit bored of my current PE bag as I had it for a while and I wasn't too keen on the print so I got a new one with a unicorn on because it was cute and the slogan on it will really annoy someone I know as he hates unicorns A LOT.
This was £1.50

As you can see Primark have some really nice things in at the moment for really good prices. I think all of this came to £18.50 or £18 and that's really good. I'm definately going back to Primark soon. If you want more follow me on Twitter (_louisecarter_) or Instagram (thelipstickinsider).

No comments:

Post a Comment