Wednesday 18 May 2016

My Current Lifestyle Faves

So not too long ago I made a My Current Beauty Faves so I thought it would only be fair to share with you all random things I've been loving. Just a warning these stuff are very random but I thought when else would be a good time to share with you them stuff so here they are today.

Corkboard- Recently I bought a corkboard from Wilko and I love it and it's kept me so organised- and it was only £2. I stick some sticky notes at the top with things I need to do and then I have white pieces of paper with blog posts to write and then in the bottom left hand corner I have a list of blog post to do and in the bottom right I have a card which says 'Do what you love'

100% Thirsty Tumbler Cup- Being completely honest I don't really like drinking out of water bottles so I like to use tumbler cups as they're easier as they have a straw, are cute and you can reuse them and I like to protect the environment (lol). This was from Primark but I know they have different designs.

Storage Drawers- Another thing from Primark which I have been loving are these storage drawers which I keep on my desk. My desk had no storage so I got these in Primark and my desk has become a lot cleaner and organised. I also really like the black and white as I'm really into that at the moment.

Washi Tape- I've been using washi tape a lot recently to DIY some things and I really like it as it's a really easy way of DIY-ing especially as I'm really bad at DIY. I have some really cute pastel ones from Tesco and also some black and white vintage looking ones from Wilko and they're also super cute.

Words With Friends App- My sister introduced me to this app and I really like it. Basically it's Scrabble and you play with your friends. I find it hard as I'm the worst at Scrabble but I still really like playing it- I'm probably the queen at passing as I can never make any words. I also like how it's free as I never buy apps which you have to pay for.

Kindle Fire- I've been using my Kindle Fire loads recently and I love it. I don't do that much on it apart from watch YouTube (it's my favourite way to watch YouTube as I hate the YouTube app on my phone and my laptop always shuts down when I watch YouTube) and take blog photos. 

Buzzfeed- I've also been loving the Buzzfeed app which I've had for ages but only recently started going on it loads. I do like the YouTube channels as well but I haven't been watching them recently. My favourite Buzzfeed thing is the quizzes and it's the only reason why I go on the app.

Blogging- I've been blogging a lot recently and I really, really enjoy it. There's something I really like about typing and sharing my opinions. I also really like the behind the scenes of it (I recently done a post on that) so that drives me to carry on. I've also had a lot of motivation recently so that's why I've been blogging a lot.

Costa- I love Costa and I do like Starbucks but Costa is the ultimate bae of coffee shops. I really like everything- their hot drinks, cold drinks (you need to try the Belgian Chocolate Creamy Cooler) and paninis, especially the mozzarella, tomato and pesto one. I'm also lucky that I have 2 near me so I can always have Costa!

Blogosphere Magazine- I'm not really fan of reading books but I love reading magazines and my favourite at the moment is Blogosphere. It's not the typical magazine I would go for, which is a gossip one like Ok or Closer, but this is one for bloggers by bloggers and it's really interesting and I really like finding new blogs.

Spotify- Spotify is always a favourite but I thought I would include it as my playlist is very good at the moment and I really enjoy listening to it every night. I have so many songs on it (over 240) but I love them all. I also have some favourite songs at the moment and they are-
-Hands To Myself- Selena Gomez
-No- Meghan Trainor
-Cake By The Ocean- DNCE

New Look Purse- I recently picked up this purse from New Look and I love it. It's massive and I only like big purses and it's really pretty with a cute floral print and the inside is a gorgeous bubblegum pink. This was £12.99 and usually I go for Primark purses but I didn't like any of them and I couldn't not have this one.

I did warn you it was quite random but I hope you didn't mind. Everything I included in this post I really like at the moment. I want to do a fashion faves so if you want to see that then let me know as it would only be fair to.

No comments:

Post a Comment