Tuesday 3 May 2016

Trying American Candy #2

You may remember me doing a Trying American Candy last November but I wanted to do another one ever since so for my birthday I got this American Candy set from Topshop and I thought I would share with you my opinions of Mint, Peanut Butter, Pretzel and Birthday Cake M&Ms. I definately want to do more as I love sweets so it's always an excuse to eat so let me know any recommendations in the comments below.

Mint M&Ms
-Mint made with dark chocolate

Before
-Really excited to try these
-Love mint stuff

After
-Really enjoyed these
-Tasted like After Eights
-Would get a big bag as a small bag is not enough

Peanut Butter M&Ms
-Made with real peanut butter

Before
-Scared as I don't think I'll like these
-I don't normally like peanut butter

After
-Actually quite like these 
-Wouldn't get these again though
-Some of these tasted stronger than others

Pretzel M&Ms
-Crunchy, salted, sweet

Before
-Not sure about these; don't sound that nice
-Don't think I'll like these

After
-Ok
-Not the best thing I've ever tasted
-Wouldn't get these again though

Birthday Cake M&Ms
-Made with real milk chocolate

Before
-Hopefully I'll like these
-Excited as I love birthday cake

After
-Nice
-Some were stronger than others
-Would get these again

Order
1. Mint M&Ms
2. Birthday Cake M&Ms
3. Peanut Butter M&Ms
4. Pretzel M&Ms

That was my second Trying American Candy post which I really enjoyed making as I got to eat a bunch of candy. If you want more from me follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@_louisecarter_) as why not and I know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment