Wednesday 25 May 2016

Tesco Haul | May 2016

I've done 2 Tesco Hauls before- one in September 2015 and in February 2016 and I really liked making them so I thought why not make another for May. I mainly bought stationery and magazines but I did buy 2 things from Collection so this haul is a bit random and all over the place hope you don't mind. I did buy this stuff a while ago so some of the magazines are out of date but it didn't really matter.

Ok Magazine Issue 1025- Ok magazine is one of my favourite gossip magazines because usually there's a lot of good interviews and there's also a really good fashion and beauty section. I hadn't read an Ok magazine for a while so I picked one up and I really enjoyed reading it as there was lots of good interviews.
This was £2

Cosmopolitan Magazine May 2016- Cosmopolitan is a magazine I never get (I got it once before) as usually there's a lot about sex (on the front cover is says about sleeping with strangers to pay the rent) but I got it for the Little Mix interview as I love them and I thought it would be a good interview and it was.
This was £1

Closer Magazine- Again Closer magazine isn't a magazine I get but I read it before and liked it so I thought I should get it again and I really liked it. I liked the variety of articles and I liked the couple of interviews. It's not as good as Ok as there's not as many interviews but I like the gossip.
This was £1.60

Tesco 5 Double Chocolate Chip Cookies- Not a magazine but food! Tesco do amazing cookies and I do buy these quite regularly so I got another, My favourite are the double chocolate ones but I also quite like the white chocolate chips but most of the time I get these ones and they're only £1 
These were £1

Go Create Fibre Tips 12 Pack- Yes I know I'm not 5 but I did get some felt tips but I do use them. I thought I could keep these in my school bag for revision as when I revise I like to use colourful pens but Sharpies are annoying to use in school as they go all over the table and you have to use loads of sheets of paper as they bleed through the page massively.
These were 75p

Tesco Whiteboard Markers 4 Pack- Recently I bought a whiteboard from Tiger and even though it came with 1 mini marker I thought I should get some which should last for longer and have some colour as sometimes I might want to colour code it or make it look nice or do some drawing on it.
These were £2

Tesco Candy Blossom A4 Document Folder- Being honest I didn't really need this but it had a cute print so I thought I should get it as it was 75p. Although I have been thinking that I could use it in blog photos as a background instead of using my bed as that can be a bit annoying and it's good to have a change of scenery.
This was 75p

Tesco Glue Stick Multipack 2x by 20g- In Geography we always glue sheets in and there's never enough glue sticks so I thought I should get one to keep in my pencil case so I have one and I don't need to go to the front to the class to get one, I can just whip it out and stick it in like a boss. 
This was £1

Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in 18 Pink Diva- You probably know that I love these lipsticks so I picked up another one to try out. It's a deep pink, not quite a berry but a pink and it looks really nice. It's a matte finish and I think that looks really nice with a darker colour.
This was £2.99

Tesco Retractable Ball Pens- Pens are an essential in my life because of school where you always have to write so I got a new pen as they are always run out. I prefer clicky pens as otherwise I loose the lids so I picked up a new pack of these pens as I really like these pens as they make my handwriting look nice.
These were £1.25

Collection Longer Lash Lengthening Mascara- The last makeup piece I picked up was this mascara as I love mascaras so I thought I would pick this one up as I like having long lashes and I hadn't heard of this one before so I wanted to try it. I have tried this out and I really liked it and it made my lashes really long and I like the brush.
This was £2.99

The Sweet Shop Stickers- You're probably wondering why I bought a pack of stickers but I got a pack to decorate my planner as I've started using stickers to decorate it as I thought it would look nice and I really liked the look so I picked up another pack and all of these ones are sweets and cakes and yummy treats.
This was £1

They were all of my purchases and I really like everything as I have been using everything. I definately make some more Tesco Hauls and I also have a Primark Haul coming up so check back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment