Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Pamper Routine

Everyone deserves a pamper evening and even if you are so busy you can still make time for one as afterwards you will feel a lot better and a lot less stressed. I have also done a blog post on Ways To Relax and De-Stress so read that if you want to be de-stressed as this post is all I do on my pamper evening but some of the points do link.


First of all I like to choose a dressing gown, slippers and pyjamas (that I forgot to take a picture off) so I'm really comfy and it's the dressing gown and slippers are good for before I take a bath (oooh spoilers) as I don't want to be wearing the clothes I was wearing that day or walking around naked so a dressing gown and slippers are my best friend. This dressing gown is from F&F at Tesco and my slippers are from Primark and were in my Primark Haul.

I then like to run a bubble bath because I think no pamper evening is complete without a bath as they're very relaxing and you don't get to take a bath everyday so it's a nice treat, especially with a lovely Lush (or any other brand but I like to use Lush) bath bomb and also some lovely bath soak/creme. The bath creme I used was from Tesco and it was the My Senses Shea Butter and Almond Blossom one and I used the last of it so I need to get a new one.

While my bath is running I choose all of the products which I want to use including the bath bomb. Yes I know it's not Christmas but I did use one of the Lush Christmas bath bombs as I still have a view left and this one is the Luxury Lush Pud which made lots of colours and had a very nice scent. I also used a bunch of other products because I like using a lot to pamper myself.
Bath Bomb- Luxury Lush Pud from Lush
Face Wipes- P.S. Love Your Skin Deep Cleansing Face Wipes
Bath Crystals- Beauty Boutique Bath Crystals
Shower Gel- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Bath Creme- Tesco My Senses Bath Creme in Shea Butter and Almond Blossom
Body Scrub- Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub

You probably all know how much I listen to music and as Little Mix put it perfectly 'Music is my drug.' so obviously I would listen to some during my pamper evening. Most people would put on a relaxing, calm playlist but I put on my main playlist, which has over 240 songs, which has a mixture of fast and slow songs and I do like having a bit of a sing song in the bath.

When I come out of the bath I like to do my skincare routine as a pamper routine is about taking care of yourself I also want to take care of my skin and even though I do this everyday, I still like to do it during a pamper evening. Most people would probably do a face mask but to be completely honest I'm not the biggest fan of them and they don't really do that much to your skin or so I heard.

I will then have a nice drink and a naughty little treat. I do eat quite bad on a pamper evening (being honest I eat naughty all of the time) which I know is not the best but sometimes I do have fruit but we didn't have any fruit I like (I'm very picky) so I had an Easter egg which is very naughty and you're probably wondering why I had an Easter egg, it was Good Friday when I took all of the pictures.

I will then sit on my bed with my drink and treat and watch something. Sometimes I watch Friends or any other TV programs or a film but today I wanted to watch some YouTube so I watched some Samantha Maria (formerly known as Beautycrush), Amanda Steel, Fifth Harmony and Estee Lalonde as they were the latest videos to watch in my subscription box. 

When I'm in the bath I usually think of a lot of ideas so I like to write them down in my notebook as otherwise I will forget, I've learnt my lesson from this. I'll also write any other thoughts down as the bath is where I get my best thoughts so I need to get them down. This notebook is from Tesco and I love it as it's very Kate Spade-esc (I love the Kate Spade designs) and it was only £1.50 which is amazing for a super cute notebook.

Lastly I will just sort out my hair as I forgot to mention I do usually wash my hair in the bath (not my favourite thing to do but I like washing my hair which is weird) so I need to sort it out if it hasn't airdryed well. As I said I like to air dry it while I'm doing all of my other things as I don't want to put lots of heat on it especially as their hairdryer gets really hot and might damage my hair if i do that all the time.
Shampoo- Boots Apple Shampoo
Conditioner- Boots Apple Conditioner
Tangle Teezer- Topshop
Hairbrush- Primark

That's how I like to pamper myself when I feel like I need a bit of TLC and to relax. Hopefully you got some tips and I really like reading/watching these so I hope you enjoyed mine. The good thing was I got a pamper evening out of this and that Easter egg was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment