Friday 6 May 2016

Wishlist | May 2016

I usually do wishlists on fashion but I wanted to share with you all of the lifestyle/beauty/random things I want to get. I thought I would do a short one because I personally prefer reading ones which only have a few items so I thought it would be fun to try it out.

1. White Wire Love Plaque from New Look- I have been loving New Look recently especially their adorable homewear and when I was looking on the website I found this cute sign which I thought would look really nice in my room. It's not like something I have already so it would cute in a corner. I don't know how big this is but I don't think it's too big or too small and it's only £12.99 which is a great price.

2. Floral Tumbler from Kate Spade- Kate Spade is a shop I love even though I have never bought anything from it as it is quite expensive. I really like their stationery as it's black, white and gold (drools) but I saw this on the website and really liked it as I love florals and would look super cute anywhere. It is £15 which is expensive and I could cheaper ones in Primark for only £3 but I love the print so much.

3. Liliya Bow Leather Small Wash Bag from Ted Baker- I don't need another makeup bag but I've loved Ted Baker makeup bags for ages and this was super cute as it's really simple and classy. I would use this to keep all of my everyday makeup in as it seems like a good size for it all. This is £35 which is sooo expensive but I do really like this and I'm sure it's good quality as it's Ted Baker.

4. Pinkie Floral Print Backpack from Asos- I love backpacks and have an obsession with them but obviously I want another. I really like the drawstring backpack style and the one I got which started my backpack love was a drawstring. I also really like the floral print of this backpack as it different to what floral prints I would normally go for but it's good to be different and I really like this.

5. Naked Palette from Urban Decay- The palette everyone talks about. I actually have the £4 MUA dupe of this but I do want to try the original version to see what all of the hype is about. I decided to go for Naked 1 instead of 2 and 3 because I think the colours are more wearable and more me even though the shades in Naked 3 are gorgeous and I want to find a good dupe for it.

6. Zoella Frosted Vanity Case from Superdrug- All of you probably know how much I love Zoella Beauty and I've wanted this makeup bag for ages but I don't need it so I thought I would include it in this wishlist. I think it would be the best place to store all of my makeup as it's big but I have a makeup bag which is the same size so I don't need it but the print is so cute and me.

I'm sorry this is shorter than usual and if you want I can continue doing longer wishlists as I like making wishlists in general. If I get any of these things (Being completely honest, I probably won't) I'll let you know on my social media which is @_louisecarter_ on Twitter and Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment