Sunday 22 May 2016

Week In My Style

I haven't done many fashion posts recently so I thought I would share with you some outfits I have been wearing recently. I would say my sense of style is very casual with lots of leggings and trainers but sometimes I do like to wear a skirt or something a bit more nicer whilst still being casual. I also want to say my photography skills are rubbish so I done flatlays but it's hard to see some of the outfits clearly so sorry.


Outfit 1
So this first outfit is a skirt not leggings. I wore this jumper from Primark which says Bonjour and is very comfy and I pair that with a skater skirt from New Look and I tuck that in. On my feet I wore my denim hi-tops (which you will see a lot in this post) and they add some colour and are a bit alternative to the usual white or black hi-tops. For some more colour I added my coral sactual from Primark which is the perfect spring accessory and adds lots of colour without being too over the top. On top of everything I wore a leather jacket which is from Primark (which you will also see a lot) and I did wear some tights but I thought they looked too ugly in the picture.

Outfit 2
This outfit looks a lot better on than being photographed. This is one of my go-to casual outfits as it's very casual and comfy, what I always want to be. I started off with the leggings from Primark and then chose a nice flowy, neutral colour top and I chose this one from F&F at Tesco but I also have a really nice darker grey one from Primark. I then added my leather jacket as I love it and goes well with the grey/white and black leggings. For my accessories I wore my denim hi-tops for more colour, a snood from Primark to be a bit more dressed up and it's also neutral so it goes with the theme of the outfit and finally my bag was this one from New Look as it's neutral but there's also colour.

Outfit 3
Sorry for my photography skills I know it looks really bad but we're going to have to work with it. The first thing was this wine colour hoodie from Primark and is really comfy and perfect for a day when you can't be bothered. I then wore some leggings also from Primark as if I was having a comfy day I wouldn't be wanting to wear jeans as they are quite uncomfortable. As I had to go out I through on my massive parka coat from Next which keeps you incredibly warm as it's got 2 layers (that's why it looks really weird in the picture). I also through on my most comfiest shoes from Forever 21 and instead of using a bag I used my New Look purse as a mini clutch with my money and phone inside.

Outfit 4
After getting a bit bored of wearing leggings I thought I would switch it up and wear a playsuit. I love this playsuit and it's from Primark and I love it because it's really comfy and is colourful. I also wore my leather jacket to make it more casual and my denim hi tops from Primark also make it casual instead of wearing sandles or heals. To finish this look off I wore my clutch bag from Primark which I love but there's also a shoulder strap which makes the whole look more casual. I did also wear tights but they're ugly in photos. I've also just realised this whole outfit is from Primark #notanad

Outfit 5
The last outfit and the most spring like one of them all. I felt like wearing these jeggings which are from Primark and I based my whole outfit on them. I really like these as they smarter than leggings but not as uncomfy from jeans so it's a good mix. I then paired it with this top from Primark and it's very casual with it being like a perfume bottle and it's really cute. Accessory wise I wore this pink jacket from Peacocks and this jacket goes a lot better than my leather jacket and it's more spring like. I also then wore some flats instead of trainers so I was a bit smarter and the colour palette worked and then I also used this spring bag from Primark which is a gorgeous bubblegum pink colour.

That's some of the outfits I've been wearing recently and I hope this has given you a sense of my style as I rarely do fashion posts and I really need to start doing more as I did really enjoy writing this even if some of the descriptions are a bit rambly and boring as I'm not the best so I need to get some more practice

No comments:

Post a Comment