Monday 9 May 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Lip Products

Today I'm back with a brand new part in my Top 5 series and that is all about my favourite drugstore lip products. If you know me I love wearing different lip colours so I have a lot but I've chosen just five. I have talked about these a lot on the blog so some of my favourites you can probably guess!

Collection Lasting Colour Lipsticks- These are slowing becoming my favourite lipsticks and I'm building up a collection. You can get them in a matte or sheer formulas and I have 1 sheer and 2 mattes, personally I prefer mattes. They last for a really long time and are not drying on the lips, even the matte ones. The colours I have is Paper Rose (Matte Nude), Cupcake Pink (Sheer, Barbie Pink) and Pink Diva (Matte, Darker Pink)

Miss Sporty My BFF Lipsticks- I got this lipstick free when I spent a certain amount on Miss Sporty and if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have got it but I'm really glad I did. It's a really pretty light berry colour which is really moisturizing and easy to apply because of the shape. I only have 1 shade of this lipstick type but I really want to get some more as this one is really nice.

Barry M Lipsticks- Everyone has talked about the Barry M Lipstick in Pillar Box Red so I picked it up as I wanted a gorgeous red shade and this has become my go-to red lipstick (I haven't even used my Clinque Colour Pop red lipstick in ages as this one I prefer and it cheaper. It's very moisturising and is the perfect red shade which you can wear in the day or at night.

Technic Lip Crayons- At Christmas I got a set of Technic lip crayons and lip glosses and fell in love with the lip crayons but not so much the lip glosses. These lip crayons are one of the best I've tried as they're long-lasting and have a really good colour payoff which to be completely honest I wasn't really expecting. They're everything you want from a lip product and they're cheap- win win.

Maybelline Baby Lips- Yes I know these are lip balms but I really like these and the Baby Lips Electro (the one with the black packaging) have a bit of colour and I do really like using these as they give colour on a day when I don't want too much colour (obviously not when I'm writing this as I'm wearing a bright pink liquid lipstick). I wear these a lot because I want my lips to be moisturised and my lips do get chapped a lot.

I really hope you enjoyed another part for my Top 5 series. My last one was a Top 5 Current Songs so check that out if you haven't already. I will be doing more in my Top 5 series and let me know for some ideas of what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment