Sunday 15 May 2016

The Fun Question Tag

So as I haven't been doing Weekly Reflects recently (don't worry they will be back) I thought I would do a tag so you can find out some more about me. I'm going to tag my friend Nicha as maybe she will start her blog again to do it.

1. When is your birthday?
8th December and I was born in 2001 so I'm 14,

2. What are your 3 favourite colours?
My favourite colour is pink but I also love white and gold.

3. What are your 3 favourite quotes?
To be completely honest I don't really live by quotes but I love the quote 'Life is one big play where we write our own scripts' made by my friend Nicha!

4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
Yes.

5. What are your 3 favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
So I'll do my favourite TV shows and they are The Real Housewives Of Cheshire, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Eastenders.

6. What are 3 quailties you like for a best friend?
Funny, Loyal who don't share your secrets and a good shopping partner

7. Do you like your name?
Yes

8. If you had the choice to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know as I could imagine myself with a different name.

9. What is your fantasy dream?
To be married to a hot guy.

10. Do you wear makeup?
Yes

11. If you could write a book what would it be called and what would it be about?
I don't know what it would be called but it would be a YA novel probably with a bit of love and a hot guy.

12. What makes you cry?
When I get really hurt.


13. What makes you angry?
A lot of things including people

14. What makes you happy?
Inside jokes

15. What is 'fangirling'?
Pretty much dying over something other people would find weird.

16. What are your favourite 3 snacks?
Chocolate M&Ms, Cookies and Terrys Chocolate Orange Sensations 

17. What are your favourite 3 foods? 
Pizza, Pulled Pork and I can't think of another 

18. What are your favourite 3 drinks?
Diet Coke, Chocolate Milkshakes and Strawberry Ribena

19. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Hi I'm Louise and I'm a boring person

20. What are 10 random facts about you?
Read this post

21. What are 3 fun things to do?
Eat, Watch YouTube and stay up late

That was some random fun things you might have not known about me. I hope you like these sorts of posts to make up for the lack of weekly reflects. For more follow my Twitter which is @_louisecarter_ and my Instagram which is @thelipstickinsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment